Kicking off at 12 noon at the Arnos Manor Hotel in Bristol the the event has a lead sponsor in Vinten and is also supported by Films@59, Alexa, Arri, Panalux, Visual Impact, Stage Electrics and South West Screen.
In addition to the chance to meet exhibitors for information and advice, visitors can also learn more about green lighting, workflow, health and safety and risk assessment and sample the latest in HD cameras and other equipment.
- 12.30 Panalux:Green Lighting Alternatives
- 14.00 Visual Impact: Workflow
- 14.00 Guy Littlemore: Health and Safety and Risk Assessments
- 15.30 Arri Demonstrations
- 17.00 Guy Littlemore: Health and Safety and Risk Assessments
- 17.00 Films@59: Red HD Camera and 3D Workflow
Leading branch organiser, Andy Leonard, commented:
“We have a great afternoon/evening in store. We hope that members will seize this opportunity to learn more about a number of key developments which can only help them in their work.
“We look forwarding to welcoming as many members and non-members in the South West as can make it.”
Committee reps will also host the branch’s annual general meeting after the Fair from 19.00.